Modes of participation to “Networking-Institutions I3SAW”
For the 2nd Congress of the International Society for Sports Sciences in the Arab World (I3SAW) from the 24th to the 27th of April 2017 at the University of Stirling in Scotland (UK), the focus will be on “Sports sciences in the Arab World and Europe: Current state and future perspectives”.
This Congress is open to all people or structures interested in the world of sport: scientists, industrials, federal executives, journalists, politicians etc.
For this event we expect between 150 and 200 participants from more than 50 countries.
During this Congress we also plan the “Networking-Institutions I3SAW”.
Objectives “Networking-Institutions I3SAW”
- An opportunity to improve your network with international research centres and faculties / departments of sports sciences.
- A means to facilitate connection, meetings and new collaborations between a set of institutions, companies and international scientific, training and / or professional establishments.
- A communication / promotion tool and a showcase that will allow you to highlight your institution, your establishment, your company and your country.
Institutions and establishments
- Ministry of Higher Education and / or Research
- Ministry of Sport
- Olympic Committee
- Research centres
- Faculties and departments of sports sciences
Dates and Location
From the 24th to the 27th of April 2017 at the University of Stirling in Scotland (UK)
“Networking-Institutions I3SAW” will take place on Tuesday 25 April afternoon.
Three main events are planned:
- 10 minutes presentation in the Theatre in front of all participants
- Open workshops: spaces for meetings and exchanges during the Congress
- Participation to the Gala Dinner “Connection-I3SAW” on Wednesday 26th of April 2017 from 19:30
- £500 for the first representative, £250 from the second (limited to 3 representatives per institute or establishment).
Condition of participation
Participant(s) must necessarily represent a structure (limited to 3 representatives per institute or structure)
- Fill the online survey. Once this survey filled, we will send you your application form prefilled with participation payment.
- Print your application form prefilled.
- Sign and put your establishment stamp on the form
- Send a scanned copy by email before the 20th of March 2017 to:
Bachir ZOUDJI, President I3SAW: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicolas SCELLES, Local organiser of the Congress: email@example.com
- Pay by bank transfer by the 20th of March 2017 (non-European Union countries) and by the 10th of April 2017 (European Union countries).
Bank Transfer “University of Stirling”
Payments can be made at any bank to the following account:
Barclays Bank PLC
83 Argyle Street
Sort Code: 20-33-70
Account Number: 50703745
IBAN Ref: GB68 BARC 2033 7050 7037 45
Swift Ref: BARCGB22
Important: Mention that this bank transfer is for the Congress “I3SAW 2017”, project code 15226.
Recommendations to participants
- The 10 minutes presentation in front of all participants in the Theatre must be clear and precise. Focus on your main demand and / or offer (click here to see the presentation model)
- Prepare your business cards (two languages: English + another language)
- Prepare small booklets and / or flyers enabling to present your institution, your establishment or your company.
For all information related to “Networking-Institutions I3SAW”, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website of I3SAW: www.i3saw.org/en
Website of the 2nd I3SAW Congress: http://i3saw.org/en/category/congresses/congress-stirling-2017
Member institutions and establishments (present)